How to Add Copyright Text to Your GrooveBlog
For anyone who has a blog or website, it’s important to protect their content and let others know that it’s theirs. One way to do this is by adding a copyright notice to the bottom of each page.
GrooveFunnels is a popular platform offering free lifetime access to various resources like GrooveDigital, GroovePages, GrooveSell, and more. This article will be focusing on how to add copyright text to your GrooveBlog, one of the resources available on GrooveFunnels.
Here are the steps to follow to add copyright text to your GrooveBlog:
- Log in to your GrooveFunnels account.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on “Websites”.
- Click on the “My Websites” tab.
- Choose the website you want to edit and click on the “Edit” button.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on “Blog”.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Footer” section.
- In the “Copyright” field, enter the text you want to display as your copyright notice.
- You can also edit the year code in the “Copyright Year” field to automatically update the year.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- You can add other elements to your blog’s footer like social media icons or a contact form.
- You can also customize your blog’s appearance by choosing a different theme or by changing the font.
- If you have multiple websites, you can apply the same copyright text to all of them by going to the “Settings” tab on each website.
Protecting your blog’s content is essential, and adding a copyright notice is a simple way to do it. GrooveFunnels’ GrooveBlog has a straightforward process for adding copyright text to your pages. By following the step-by-step guide provided in this article, you can easily add a copyright notice to your GrooveBlog and protect your content.